For me, Kacper Będkowski is an example of a very interesting artist, open to painting experimentation, unceasingly looking for new means of artistic expression. His series of painting works is a coherent visual utterance. Kacper Będkowski’s pictures bring to mind associations connected with a visit to an old, long-abandoned house. Walking through the desolate rooms, we clearly feel the presence of the former tenants. We are reminded of them by darker shapes on the wallpaper, where the family portrait may have hung, or a stain on the floor which stimulates our imagination, making us wonder how it might have been made. For me, Będkowski’s pictures are not portraits of particular people but rather, just as the house, carriers of memories about those people. However, they are not specific memories but rather their traces which become less and less distinct over time.
- SZTUKI WIZUALNE: ISW, UNIWERSYTET ZIELONOGÓRSKI
Studia drugiego stopnia, dyplom z wyróżnieniem w 2018 roku w pracowni prof. Piotra Szurka.
- 2019 Proszę mnie przeprosić, Galeria PWW, Zielona Góra
- 2018 Internet, Galeria PWW, Zielona Góra
- 2019 Biiennale Grafiki Studenckiej, Galeria Arsenał, Poznań
- 2019 Mikstury Kultury, Galeria promocyjna ASP im. Jana Matejki w Krakowie
- 2019 Fala, Galeria Litości Poznań, Galeria PWW Zielona Góra 2019
- 2019 Plurarador, BWA Zielona Góra 2019
- 2017 Ziarnista struktura Materii, Audytorium Maximum UJ, Kraków 2017